*NO CC REQ'D TO REGISTER - CHECK LOCATION - NATIONWIDE - TIMES ARE EASTERN*
Seller accepts PayPal payments
This is an INTERNET AUCTION only. Property being liquidated is located in Greenville, SC. If you enjoy our no reserve auctions, with no-charge for buyer’s premium and no other hidden buyer’s charges then please, please read and be familiar with the following numbered “rules”, especially rule 6.
1. Bidders must PICK UP their purchases in Greenville, SC unless they make arrangements for shipping before the auction ends.
2. Purchased items must be picked-up during the day and hours designated for pick-up.
3. Please bring enough help to lift, carry, and load your purchases. We have recently suffered back and hip injuries. We can not assist you.
4. Everything is sold as is. If you have questions about operational status or the item’s condition, send us a question, or call us before bidding. No warranties are given or implied. All sales are final.
5. Payment may be made using PayPal (preferred). We also accept VISA, MASTER CARD, DISCOVER, AMEX, and debit cards. Call us first if you wish to pay at “pick-up” using cash or check with proper ID.
6. ATTENTION NEW BUYERS: If you are new to Caring Transitions auctions please do the following: Immediately at the close of the auction either, 1) pay using PayPal at the website, or call us with your credit/debit information at (864) 243-8805, or 2) Call us at 864-243-8805 to tell us that you wish to pay for your item when you arrive for pick. The key point is to make contact with us so that we know that you are cognizant of your responsibilities to pay and pick-up on time. Be aware that your bid is a contract to pay for the items you win. You are responsible for honoring it. Email, or call if you have questions or difficulty processing your purchase.
7. Disappointingly, we always have a handful of new bidders who “win” an auction and we never hear from them. They fail to pay for the item(s). Don’t bid if you are not willing and able to immediately pay for the property you win.
8. Shipping: Call us if you would like to discuss shipping arrangements before bidding. See the shipping instructions section for specifics on shipping.
9. We will send an invoice to auction winners soon after the auction ends. The invoice will provide the buyer with the purchase amount, the exact address for picking up your purchase, and the day(s) and hours of pick up.
10. We can be reached at (864)243-8805, or email to RParkinson@CaringTransitions.Net.
11. Property purchased/won must be picked up on Friday, May 20th. Hours of pick-up will be from 9 am until the last person has arrived. The house is sold and all of the property must be removed. If you require special pick-up hours contact us before winning the item, or as soon as you become aware of a problem. You will be provided the pick-up address and directions to the location at auction’s end (it will be on the invoice).
12. Despite best efforts to accurately describe property, it is likely that the buyer and seller may have a difference of opinion on the condition of a piece of property. It is the buyer’s responsibility to review the photos, research, and ask questions before bidding. All items are sold as is. In the case of obvious faults (chips, cracks, significant damage, etc) we do our best to list the fault within the description. We will provide descriptions based on our assessment of an item. However, we do not assume that our assessment of condition will be the same as your assessment. Most of the items we sell are used, antique, or vintage. You should expect signs of wear consistent with age. We will not list every flaw associated with each item, and flaws are to be expected.
13. We are extremely busy and apologize, in advance, if an email sent within the last 24 hours of an auction is not replied to before the auction ends.