All auction times listed are Eastern Time (ET).
Find a location on our website - Click to see all store locations
|J82 Picture/Print (#)||Status: Seller:||
kduenzl / SoutheastCT
View Seller Profile
Ask Seller a Question
Connecticut, United States 06385
More Items From This Sale
Similar Items in Store
All Items in Store
|Current price :||$4.01|
|# of bids:||3|
|Closes:||Auction is closed|
|Started:||1/5/2017 6:00:00 PM|
|Ended:||1/11/2017 6:14:00 PM|
Welcome to our
CT Online Auction –Southeast CT
The Yacht Dauntless of New York
22” W x 14” H
This item is in Waterford Connecticut
Bidding Ends on Wednesday, January 11th between 6PM and 8 PM EST
Pickup is on Friday, January 13th between 10:00AM -5:00 PM EST.
Questions? Contact seller Ken Duenzl by email at KDuenzl@CaringTransitions.net.
Rules for Bidding
1. Placing a bid is an agreement to purchase. If you are the winning bidder, you are committed to purchasing and picking up your item(s) or making shipping arrangements.
2. If you default on your purchase, your bidding privileges will be revoked and you will be reported. Please do not bid if you do not plan to purchase.
3. If you bid, you MUST be available to pick up your purchases on the scheduled pick up date unless you have made prior shipping arrangements.
4. Please bring necessary tools and help for picking up large items. Loading assistance is not available.
5. Please wait for your online invoice to be emailed to you before paying, so that we can group multiple wins on one invoice.
6. Invoices will be sent out once the sale has completely closed. Payment is due immediately upon receipt of invoice.
7. Payments must be made by Thursday January 12th @ noon. You can pay with a major credit card or PayPal.
8. If we do not hear from you within 24 hours of the auction's close, your items will be resold to the next highest bidder and your bidding privileges will be revoked.
9. Shipping is available at the buyer's expense. After your sale invoice is paid, you will receive a separate PayPal invoice for shipping charges. Depending on the size of the sale and amount of shipping, it may be several days after pickup before you receive your shipping invoice.
10. If you require shipping, please send an email to KDuenzl@CaringTransitions.net so we know not to expect you at pickup.
11. All items must be paid for before they are picked up or shipped.
12. The exact address of the pickup will be on the invoice.
13. Any items not picked up during the scheduled pickup time will be considered abandoned and will be donated or resold. If items are transported to a different location due to failure to pick up during the scheduled time, a $20 per lot transport fee will be charged.
14. A 15% buyer's premium will be added to the bid amount.
15. Connecticut State Sales Tax is applied to winning bids.
16. We have made every effort to describe this item as accurately as possible. Expect normal signs of wear associated with antiques, vintage, and used items. We do not list every flaw. All items are sold AS IS. No refunds or returns. Caring Transitions does not guarantee the working order of any clock, watch, electronic or mechanical device. Dimensions given may be approximate.