All auction times listed are Eastern Time (ET).
Find a location on our website - Click to see all store locations
|Kids' Table and Chairs Set (#G-443)||Status: Seller:||
kmary / FortCollinsCO
View Seller Profile
Ask Seller a Question
Fort Collins, CO - Online Auction Bidding Ends (Sat) 1/14
Colorado, United States 80526
More Items From This Sale
Similar Items in Store
All Items in Store
|Current price :||$8.00|
|# of bids:||7|
|Closes:||Auction is closed|
|Started:||1/3/2017 12:45:49 PM|
|Ended:||1/14/2017 9:19:00 PM|
Description: This is a listing for a kids' table chairs set in good condition.
** DO NOT BID if you do not plan to pick up within the times for this particular online auction.
** Buyers who have paid for their won item(s) and do not show up at pick-up forfeit any claim to the property and will not be refunded.
** Buyers who have not paid for property before pick-up, and have not communicated with us with an approved alternative method forfeit any claim to the property and will be banned permanently from all CTOnline Auctions.
Welcome to our Caring Transitions of Fort Collins & Loveland Store - Online Auction!
Bidding Ends: Saturday, January 14th (7pm – 8pm Mountain Time)
**Auction times are in EASTERN TIME (9pm - 10pm)**
Pick-Up: Wednesday, January 18th from 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm
(Pick-Up Date & Times Are FIRM, No Exceptions)
Location: Fort Collins, CO 80526
Exact pick-up address will be provided on winning bidders’ invoices
15% Buyer’s Premium added to final bid price
Payment Due: Tuesday, January 17th at NOON
All Items Start at $1.00 with NO RESERVES!
PLEASE READ THE TERMS OF THIS AUCTION BELOW. PARTICIPATION IN THIS AUCTION ACKNOWLEDGES YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THESE TERMS.
ALL TIMES LISTED ON THE AUCTION ARE EASTERN STANDARD. MAKE SURE TO CALCULATE THE CLOSING TIME FOR YOUR TIME ZONE!!
Contact seller CT of Fort Collins by voice or text, or email using the "Ask Seller a Question" link in the grey box above.
NoCO@CaringTransitions.net or 970-388-4412
A bid is an agreement to purchase won item(s). You are committed to purchasing and picking up your winning item(s). PLEASE DO NOT BID if you do not plan to purchase and pickup within the parameters of this particular online auction. Bidding privileges may be suspended if you default on this agreement. Unpaid invoices may be sent to collections.
Expect normal signs of wear associated with antiques, vintage and used items. We do not list every flaw. All items are sold AS IS WHERE IS. We do not guarantee the working order of any clock, watch, electronic or mechanical device. Dimensions given may be approximate. We have made every effort to accurately describe this item(s), including noting its defects. Ask questions before bidding. All sales are final—No refunds.
PLEASE READ BELOW:
You are responsible for understanding all of the following Caring Transitions (CT) – Fort Collins / Loveland Terms & Conditions of this auction. This is a quick summary, please refer to more detailed information from the numbered paragraphs below:
1. Invoice: We will send an invoice to auction winners after the online auction completely ends. The invoice will provide the buyer with the purchase amount, the exact address for picking up the purchase and other important details. PLEASE WAIT FOR YOUR INVOICE TO BE EMAILED TO YOU PRIOR TO PAYING. This way, all items that you have won will be on one invoice.
2. Additional Costs: A 15% Buyer’s Premium plus 7.4% tax will be added to the winning/purchase price for online auctions.
3. To Pay: Seller requires pre-payment through PayPal system. Payment must clear PayPal by the Payment Deadline detailed in our Terms & Conditions, so please process payment as soon as you receive your invoice. You may pay as a 'guest' with a debit/credit card if you prefer not to set up or use a PayPal account.
4. If You Don’t Pay: The Buyer must pay for auctioned property before Pick-Up, unless other arrangements are made. Buyers who have not paid for property before pick-up, and have not communicated with us with an approved alternative method forfeit any claim to the property and that forfeited property may be sold to another buyer immediately. This buyer will also be deactivated from further bidding and their bill may be sent to collections.
5. All won items must be picked up on pick-up date unless shipping is requested. No alternate date or times are available, no exceptions. DO NOT BID IF YOU CANNOT MAKE PICK-UP AND THE TIMES DURING PICK-UP!!
6. Pick-Up Day: Communicate with us to schedule when you will be arriving on Pick-Up day. Giving us an idea when you will be arriving will help us have your items ready. Please bring enough help and tools to pack, lift, carry, load, and secure your purchases, and bring a vehicle with enough space to hold your items. Items that are small and/or fragile will need additional wrapping to avoid breaking. Items that are large may need additional manpower to load so please plan accordingly to bring what assistance you need. This is the Buyer’s responsibility. Days/times of pick-up are set for many reasons, please adhere to our parameters.
7. Everything is sold as is where is. No warranties are given or implied and we do not guarantee the working order of any clock, watch, electronic or mechanical device. Dimensions given may be approximate. If you have questions about operational status or the item’s condition, send us an email with your question, or call us before bidding. Despite best efforts to accurately describe property, it is likely that the buyer and seller may have a difference of opinion on the condition of a piece of property. It is the buyer’s responsibility to review the photos, research, and ask questions before bidding. All items are sold as is. In the case of obvious faults (chips, cracks, significant damage, etc) we do our best to list the fault within the description. We will provide descriptions based on our assessment of an item. However, we do not assume that our assessment of condition will be the same as your assessment. Most of the items we sell are used, antique, or vintage. You should expect normal signs of wear consistent with age. We will not list every flaw associated with each item, and flaws are to be expected. All sales are final – no refunds. Note: many times items may be stored in a garage or warehouse setting, so items may need some cleaning before use or bringing into the house.
8. Once a bid is placed it cannot be changed. Please make sure you are cognizant of the amount and location of the item you are placing a bid for. All bidders must be eighteen (18) years of age or older. CTOnlineAuctions.com will bid incrementally for you up to your maximum bid. Your maximum bid is kept a secret from other users. *The exception to this rule is when your maximum bid is placed on an item with a reserve and your bid is less than the reserve. In that case, your maximum bid amount will be shown. Extra time will be added when bids are placed near the time that the sale begins to close to allow all bidders the same chance to win the item. You will be notified by email confirming your bid, been outbid and/or have won. See the Help section for more information on bid increments, terminology, and auction site details. Due to such a wide range of technical variables such as internet connections, speed, hardware/software issues etc. Caring Transitions will not be responsible for missed bids. Caring Transitions has full discretion to modify any details of the online auction for any reason.
9. ATTENTION NEW BUYERS: If you are new to Caring Transitions Online Auctions please do the following: Immediately at the close of the auction pay using PayPal at the website and make contact with us so that we know that you are cognizant of your responsibilities to pay and pick-up on time. Be aware that your bid is a contract to pay for the items you win. You are responsible for honoring it. Email, or call if you have questions or difficulty processing your purchase.
10. Note: Disappointingly, we occasionally have bidders who win an auction and we never hear from them and they fail to pay for their won items. DO NOT BID if you are not willing and able to immediately pay for the property you win and pick up on the designated day. Bidding privileges may be suspended or deactivated if you default on this agreement. If you do not pay before the start of pick-up then the item will be sold to another buyer. Most times we do not have the option of a later pick-up time. The items must be gone from the premises by the end of that pick-up time.
11. Delivery/Shipping Considerations: Local Pick-up ONLY on HEAVY, LARGE or BREAKABLE lots. Exception to local pick-up rule at our discretion depends first upon whether the buyer contacts us at NoCo@caringtransitions.net PRIOR to placing a bid to arrange & agree to additional packing & shipping charges. For small items Caring Transitions will pick up your won items during pick up and they will be dropped off at PostNet for shipping. PostNet will be in contact with you and all payment, questions or comments will be directed to PostNet. PostNet will contact you to pay the actual shipping cost via credit card. We reserve the right to refuse shipping lots we deem too fragile to ship. So please inquire about shipping before you bid. NOTE: We use a third-party shipper with access to a variety of shippers (USPS, UPS, Fed-Ex etc.) which they choose the most reasonable cost for shipment of your items.
12. Contacting Us: We can be reached at (970) 388-4412 or 970-567-8712, (texting preferred) or email to NoCo@CaringTransitions.net. We are extremely busy and apologize, in advance, if a question/comment sent within the last 24 hours of an auction is not replied to before the auction ends. On Pick-Up day, we may be in a location that has poor cell service and/or does not have Internet access. If possible, correspond with us well before the end of the auction and before Pick-Up day. Other ways to check us out and see what else we do: www.caringtransitionsfc.com, Facebook: Caring Transitions of Fort Collins
13. Lastly: Enjoy! This can be a fun and exciting way to find great bargains and unique treasures. Each online auction is very different from the last one so keep checking back. Why ever buy retail when you can get such super deals from our Fort Collins online auctions? Have fun and good luck!
Seller accepts PayPal payments
Payment Details: You may log-in to/create a PayPal account to pay, but you will also have the option to pay with a debit/credit card as a 'guest' in the checkout process. Payment must clear PayPal before pick-up, so please process payment as soon as you receive your invoice. Please do *NOT* pay with an "eCheck"/checking account, as that method of payment can delay the processing of funds past our payment deadline. A 15% Buyer’s Premium and 7.4% Sales Tax will be added to each purchase. NOTE: For special payment arrangements (other than PayPal or credit card) please contact Caring Transitions of Fort Collins at email NoCO@caringtransitions.net
We will pick up your won item(s) on pick-up day. Your items will dropped off at PostNet the following day for packing and shipping. They (PostNet) will be in contact with you in regards to shipping your items.
If you are in need of shipping your items must be paid for as soon as you receive your invoice, otherwise your item(s) will be resold on the day of pick-up.