All auction times listed are Eastern Time (ET).
Find a location on our website - Click to see all store locations
|Barn Wood (#Located in Greenville, SC 29605)||Status: Seller:||
RParkinson / UpStateSC
View Seller Profile
Ask Seller a Question
PIEDMONT FARM ONLINE AUCTION
South Carolina, United States 29605
More Items From This Sale
Similar Items in Store
All Items in Store
|Current price :||$231.00|
|Buy Now for $2,000.00|
|# of bids:||17|
|Closes:||2 Days, 19 Hours +|
|Started:||1/8/2017 3:01:30 PM|
|Ends:||1/22/2017 8:03:00 PM|
15% Buyers Premium and 6% South Carolina sales tax will be added to invoice. Buyers residing outside of South Carolina pay no tax.
This property is in GREENVILLE, SC 29605. It must be picked up Tuesday, January 24th. Pickup begins at 9AM.
This barn (approximately 50 feet wide, 60 feet long, 25 feet high at the peak) was already an older barn when the owner's family bought the property in 1938. It gives every appearance of being strong and sturdy enough to be used for many more decades without requiring anything but minor repair. But, this barn is destined to be demolished, which provides us with the opportunity to give this lumber a second life.
Made of planks of, what looks like cedar, but we are not sure of the wood species. If we learn the species we will provide that information here.
Typical board lengths are 10' to 12'6". Board widths typically range from 5.5" to 9.5".
The gates on the front, the two side enclosures, and on the back side (4 pairs of gates, are being sold separtely and ARE NOT part of this auction.
Buyer will be completely responsible for dismantling and removing all of the wood the buyer wishes to have in 2 days.
1. Placing a bid is an agreement to purchase. If you are the winning bidder, you are committed to purchasing and picking up your item(s) or making shipping arrangements.
2. If you default on your purchase, your bidding privileges will be revoked and you will be reported. Please do not bid if you do not plan to purchase.
3. If you bid, you MUST be available to pick up your purchases on the scheduled pick up date unless you have made prior shipping arrangements.
4. Expect normal signs of wear associated with antiques, vintage and used items. We do not list every flaw. All items are sold AS IS. No refunds or returns. CT does not guarantee the working order of any clock, watch, electronic or mechanical device. Dimensions given may be approximate. We have tried to accurately describe this item(s), including noting its defects.
5. Ask questions before bidding. Determine where the item(s) is before bidding. All items are sold AS IS. All sales are final—No refunds.
Pick-Up--Communucate With Us!
Call (864) 243-8805 to schedule a pick up time. When the auction ends auction winners will receive an invoice providing you with the exact address for pick up. You must contact us immediately to give us your approximate arrival time. Under normal circumstances we will stay as late as needed to accomodate late arrivals if (and only if) you have informed us of your anticipated arrival time.
Requirements for Payment & Pick-Up
If you have not made payment by the time of Pick-Up, and you fail to show for the scheduled pick up you forfeit any claim to the property. Forfeited property may be sold to another buyer. Exceptions to this rule will be made under the following conditions: if the Customer has contacted C.T. via telephone (not email) before Pick-Up to inform C.T. that the Customer is not able to come for scheduled Pick-Up, and if the Customer makes arrangements for payment that are approved by C.T.
Property that has been paid for yet has not been Picked-Up by the end of the Pick-Up day will be considered abandoned and subject to no refund. Any exceptions to this rule must be agreed to by Caring Transitions in advance.
Customers failing to pick up their items on the scheduled day of pick up will be charged a $25.00 handling and $1.00 per day storage fee for property transported from its original location to our storage location. If the size of the item is such that a "special trip" is required to transport the item mileage ($0.55 per mile) and an hourly fee of $50.00 per hour will also be imposed. NO EXCEPTIONS. Paid-for property transported to storage by CT will be forfeited and subject to being resold if not picked up within 7 days.
We will be happy to ship anything. We add no handling charge. We use a UPS Store specially selected to our needs and those of our buyers. Call (864) 243-8805 as soon as you are aware you will need shipping. You will need a Credit Card for shipping.