*NO CREDIT CARD REQ'D TO REGISTER - NATIONAL LOCATIONS - TIMES ARE EASTERN*
Seller accepts PayPal payments
Terms & Conditions
This property is located in Greer, SC 29650. It must be picked-up in Greer on Tuesday, November 26th. After the auction you’ll be asked to call us to arrange a time for pick up. You are responsible for understanding all of the following Terms & Conditions of this auction. Our Phone number is (864) 243-8805.
1. Payment may be made using PayPal (preferred). We also accept VISA, MASTER CARD, DISCOVER, AMEX, and debit cards. Call us first if you wish to pay at “pick-up” using cash or check with proper ID.
2. A 15% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the winning/purchase price for auctions. This charge is needed to off-set our increased costs of labor. Buyers will be responsible for state sales tax. If you have a resale certificate (tax exemption) email a copy of your certificate to us.
3. The Customer must pay for auctioned property before Pick-Up. Exceptions to this rule will be made under the following conditions: if the Customer has a consistent history of buying from CT On-Line Auctions and a history of paying at pick-up, or if the Customer has contacted C.T. via telephone or email before Pick-Up to inform C.T. that the Customer intends to come for the scheduled Pick-Up and pay for the property at that time.
4. Customers who have not paid for property by the time of Pick-Up forfeit any claim to the property and that forfeited property may be sold to another buyer. Exceptions to this rule will be made under the following conditions: if the Customer has contacted C.T. via telephone (not email) before Pick-Up to inform C.T. that the Customer is not able to come for scheduled Pick-Up, and if the Customer makes arrangements for payment that are approved by C.T.
5. Property that has been paid for yet has not been Picked-Up by the end of the Pick-Up period will be considered abandoned and subject to no refund. Exceptions to this rule will be made under the following conditions: if the Customer has contacted C.T. via telephone or email before the end of Pick-Up to inform C.T. that the Customer can’t come for scheduled Pick-Up, or if the Customer has an acceptable and on-going agreement with C.T. to pick-up their items at a later time.
6. If customers fail to pick up their items on the scheduled day of pick up the customer will be charged a $25.00 transport fee and $1.00 per day storage fee for handling and storing their items.
7. Property paid for and not pick up within 7 days of the end of Pick-Up will be considered abandoned and will be re-sold.
8. After winning an auction call to schedule a time up time. You will be provided the pick-up address and directions to the location at auction’s end (it will be on the invoice emailed to you).
9. Please bring enough help to lift, carry, and load your purchases, and use a vehicle with enough space to hold your items.
10. Everything is sold as is. No warranties are given or implied. All sales are final. If you have questions about operational status or the item’s condition, send us a question, or call us before bidding.
11. ATTENTION NEW BUYERS: If you are new to Caring Transitions auctions please do the following: Immediately at the close of the auction either, 1) pay using PayPal at the website, or call us with your credit/debit information at (864) 243-8805, or 2) Call us at 864-243-8805 to tell us that you wish to pay for your item when you arrive for pick. The key point is to make contact with us so that we know that you are cognizant of your responsibilities to pay and pick-up on time. Be aware that your bid is a contract to pay for the items you win. You are responsible for honoring it. Email, or call if you have questions or difficulty processing your purchase.
12. Disappointingly, we always have a handful of new bidders who “win” an auction and we never hear from them. They fail to pay for the item(s). Don’t bid if you are not willing and able to immediately pay for the property you win.
13. Shipping: Call us at (864) 243-8805 if you would like to discuss shipping arrangements.
14. We will send an invoice to auction winners soon after the auction ends. The invoice will provide the buyer with the purchase amount, the exact address for picking up your purchase, and the day(s) and hours of pick up.
15. We can be reached at (864)243-8805, or email to RParkinson@CaringTransitions.Net.
16. Despite best efforts to accurately describe property, it is likely that the buyer and seller may have a difference of opinion on the condition of a piece of property. It is the buyer’s responsibility to review the photos, research, and ask questions before bidding. All items are sold as is. In the case of obvious faults (chips, cracks, significant damage, etc) we do our best to list the fault within the description. We will provide descriptions based on our assessment of an item. However, we do not assume that our assessment of condition will be the same as your assessment. Most of the items we sell are used, antique, or vintage. You should expect signs of wear consistent with age. We will not list every flaw associated with each item, and flaws are to be expected.
17. We are extremely busy and apologize, in advance, if an email sent within the last 24 hours of an auction is not replied to before the auction ends.
18. We are happy to ship property won on auction. Contact us as early as possible (before the auction ends, preferably) to let us know that you are going to need shipping if you win. Our number is 864-243-8805.